Initially it was the lure of forecasting Danny Clark's possible 2008 landing spot that got me to the site, but boy were there better fish to fry once I got there. Imagine the possibilities:
(1) David Carr reunited with the QBwho made him <ahem> what he is today, QB guru Chris Palmer;
(2) David Carr in camp with the warm, fuzzy Tom Coughlin;
(3) David Carr playing in front of the forgiving New York Giants' fan base;
(4) David Carr displaying his Cali' dude attitude with the laissez faire New York press; or,
(5) my favorite, David Carr living in the same town as his sure-to-be best friend, this guy.
If there is truly an Almighty figure looking down on his, He/She will provide for a meeting of the minds between the NY Giants and D.C., if only for a year.