Here it is. Initial thoughts:
- Finally...a Monday Night Football game at Reliant! Against a division rival! I think I just pissed my pants a little bit.
- Three (3) late afternoon starts, and only one of them is against a West Coast foe on the road. Interesting. Should make for a far more invigorating tailgate spectacle when Baltimore and Detroit come to town.
- First trip to Lambeau in franchise history, and it's in December. Glorious. That said, the timing of it (right after MNF) on a short week screams out the possibility of it being a prime time for a letdown.
- Speaking of cold weather, I would have preferred to be on the road for Jacksonville and Minnesota in December.
- Love the timing of the bye week.
- Road games are spread out nicely, with your Houston Texans never having to be away from the friendly confines of Reliant for more than two (2) weeks in a row.