1. He grew up on an organic farm, which I imagine is slightly different than where, say, Matt Leinart grew up.
2. He wanted to be a pitcher for the Cubs, which is easily the most repugnant thing about the man (to me, anyway).
3. He got a scholarship offer from Iowa State on nothing more than an impressive performance in a 7-on-7 tournament at the ISU campus.
4. He's quite the environmentalist, but it does not appear to be in the don't-shower-for-a-month-and-eat-only-sprouts way.
5. To a man, everyone says Sage Rosenfels is grounded and for all purposes "gets it."
Not that we weren't anyway, but that's a dude we can all root for. Except during baseball season.