1. Chris Brown practiced! I hope someone took a picture of the NFL's version of Our Lady of Fatima.
2. Speaking of miracles, that's what it's going to take for Brown and/or Mike Bell to make the team. Injured and/or winded are not exactly endearing qualities for players trying to make a Gary Kubiak-coached team. I like to think of C. Brown and M. Bell as gazelles, and Smithiak as a cheetah.
3. Don't play 'Dre on Saturday night, Kubes. There's no possible way it can be worth the risk.
4. Call me a sadist, but my first response when I read the report about the shoving match between the OL and DL was, "I really hope Travis Johnson went Steve Smith on someone." Alas, I ain't living that right.
5. Real, live, exhibition football that doesn't mean anything is less than a week away. I need a change of pants, stat.