To keep Jordann off the nearest ledge, I thought I'd do this a day earlier than originally planned.
To get your creative juices (note, tGC, I said ***creative*** juices) flowing, here are some ideas (chronological) from mostly Kerns and I:
3. Andre Johnson: Unstoppable.
4. Owen Daniels joins the one-handed catch parade.
5. Ryan Moats goes off against Buffalo.
6. Matt Schaub returns from an injury in Jacksonville and nearly rallies us to victory. Can we drop the injury prone canard yet?
7. Bernard Pollard and Steven Jackson have a disagreement.
8. Andre Johnson pwns Seattle.
10. Bonecrusher really doesn't like Tom Brady.
11. Jacoby Jones kicks off the comeback against the Pats with an amazing catch.
12. Brian Cushing, Defensive Rookie of the Year.
13. Matt Schaub leads the NFL in passing, posting the 6th highest yards total in history.
Feelin' better, LoneSpot?
Which of these should head to the vote for best moment of the year? What suggestions might you have?