I am establishing this thread as a sister-thread to the Ask-A-Colts Fan thread already posted in your site's fanshots. Whereas in that thread there are civilized people asking civilized questions about position concerns, statistics and other boring crap, this thread will be dedicated solely to the time-honored tradition of Smack-Talk!
Now as much as I'd like this to be a true display of anarchy, we have to establish a couple of ground rules (BOOOOOOO!) first.
- This is all in good fun. Have fun. Laugh. If you are the kind of person who gets angry when someone says something insulting about your team READ NO FURTHER! Please, click here and visit the other thread and enjoy some real football talk. These comments are only going to anger you.
- People are going to respond to your insults with their own insults. If you are one of those people who can dish it out, but you can't take it, this thread isn't for you.
- Your site rules and community guidelines are NOT suspended for this thread! I suspect that all the homers here are familiar with what you can and can't say on this site. These rules still apply for the duration of this thread. Please help visiting Colts fans, who are less familiar with the rules, by pointing out the errors of their ways.
- NO PERSONAL ATTACKS! Feel free to insult teams, players, coaches, home towns, but please refrain from attacking individual posters. Example of an acceptable insult: Peighton Menning's forehead is larger than the grill of a Mack truck. Example of an UNacceptable insult: Your mother's butt is larger than the grill of a Mack truck.
- I would like for one of your community, whether it be a mod, writer, or merely a level-headed regular to act as a referee that will let other Texans fans know when they are breaking the rules. I will fill that role for the Colts fans. Volunteers?
- Don't ruin this for everybody else by forcing the site moderators to step in and close this thread down.
- You can email me if you have a concern that you don't want addressed publicly. My address is listed on my profile.
Have fun, it's just a game!
Thanks For Participating
This post is not officially sanctioned by Stampede Blue.