- Outside Linebacker
- Wide Reciever
- Left Guard
- Right Tackle
^not including picks from trades (if any)^
- Since we are going into a 3-4 defense, we NEED linebackers. We should have (in what i think is in order from left to right) Cushing, Sharpton, Ryans, aaaannnndd BLANK. We need a Cushing-like linebacker to fill this hole. Adibi, Diles, and Bentley are good BACK-UPS.
- Who else is tired of drops? We need to draft an Andre Johson-like WR in this round to back AJ up. Plus AJ can help develop the rookie.
- You ask why waste another draft pick on a rookie corner? Well, over the past few years, the 3rd round has paid huge dividends to us. It's our "lucky" pick. And we need corners.
- We need bigger lineman (we are the lightest in the NFL).
- Same reason as #4.
- Matt Turk sucked this year, we need a new punter, a young punter. Plus it could be like the Brown/Rackers competition. Turk might step up with his job on the line.
- Get rid/ trade Orlovsky, get a young QB with a little potential.
- SIGN NNAMDI ASOMUGHA!!! Get rid off all corners except Allen, McCain, Jackson, and Quin. Depth chart for these corners: Asomugha, Quin/Jackson, Quin/ Jackson,Allen/Rookie, McCain/Allen.
- WR depth chart: Johnson, Walter, Rookie, Jones, Anderson (get rid of every other EXISTING WR), sign one undrafted rookie WR.
- HB: RESIGN FOSTER!! GET RID OF SLATON! Depth Chart: Foster, Ward, Tate.
- QB:Schaub, Leinart, Rookie.
- FB:RESIGN LEACH!!!
- DT: Okoye, then whoever else (it's 3-4 so i don't really care who else.)
- DE: Williams, Smith, then whoever else.
- LOLB: Cushing, Adibi
- MLB: Ryans, Sharpton, Bentley
- ROLB: Rookie, Diles
- FS: Good free Agent, Wilson, Busing (if he's still on the team).
- SS:Pollard, then whoever (undrafted rookie/ free agent.)
- P: Rookie/Turk
- KR:JONES JONES JONES JONES JONES!!!!!!
YOU'D BETTER BLITZ PHILLIPS!