This is what I think will happen in the NFL next year, concerning quarterbacks of course.
- Matt Hasselbeck will no longer be with the Seahawks (he'll probably go back up someone, I would be surprised if he went to New Orleans and backes up Brees, Saints would pretty much blow if Brees got injured. Having a veteran QB who can still win as your back-up would be a luxury for many teams.
- The eagles will resign Vick and Kolb will want to play somewhere else. But hey, since Hasselbeck will probably be leaving Seattle, I bet Kolb will be going over there, TO START (which is what he really wants to do).
- Vince Young will be signed by the Cardinals. They know from personal experience how devastating Young can be. Of course they'll have to deal with the immaturity factor but, after being fired (released from a team), I'm willing to bet that Young has put some thought into his future and will proceed to change his hildish ways.
- Now i REALLY don't think this next one will happen but...Matt Moore goes to the Titans, leaving the Panthers with probably none other than...yes, you guessed it, CAM NEWTON (THAT will probably happen, i meant the Matt Moore going to the TITANS probably not happening, to tell you the truth, I really don't care where Moore goes, as long as it isn't here).
- Now i WANT this one to happen....Broncos trade Tebow to the Dolphins. Tebow returns to Florida, goes back into wildcat offense, all I can say is..."c'mooooooon!"
- I had more predictions but im getting a little tired and I don't remember them anymore.
Let me see some of your predictions about what will happen with the QBs mentoned above.