I know we are all a little bummed right now about Schaub.....even you who have been bashing him all year. But let's try to see the positive side to all of this.
- We have the luxury of having a QB with actual NFL experience so the speed of the game should not shock him as it would Yates or any other first time starter in the league.
- He has had a couple of years under Kubiak and knows the system well.
- We have the best running game in the NFL. Something the he didn't have in Arizona. (Note: thrived at USC getting the ball to Reggie Bush (The good college one not the impostor in the NFL) ala getting the ball to Foster.
- We have a very good O-Line. Something else Lineart didn't have in Arizona.
- We have a healthy Andre Johnson. Say what you want; but Fitzgerald is NOT Johnson.
- We have the #1 Defense (by the numbers) in the AFC (Just being conservative).
- He gets to get his feet wet against the lowly Jags
Just trying to look at this positively!