So now we've had a 2 game sample to look at what T.J. Yates brings to the table. Right now I am seeing,
- good poise under pressure (in the pocket and out side)
- good accuracy in short the medium throws
- cool, calm, in-control
- relatively more mobile (maybe not as Vick, Tebow or Newton is, but still he can get a 3rd and 10 on his own)
- over throws some simple throws
- misses to read open receivers sometimes
What is your assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of TJ?
And then, with Schaub coming back next season what should we do with our quarterbacks? I am sure Leinart will definitely be traded or let go. But how do we handle Schaub and Yates. Schaub will definitely have at least another 3,4 good years left in him and keeping Yates as a back up for that long will definitely slow down his growth. So what should we do? I am interested in your thoughts about this as well.