Just watched it live on the mothership. Here's what I got:
- TJ was a full participant in practice with no limitations.
- Joseph has an ankle that limited him, only did positional drills, then they pulled him
- Jason Allen has back spasms and couldn't play if it was today, but is day-to-day
- Briesel practiced and hopefully can contribute in a rotation sharing time with Caldwell
- Kubiak keeps his Super Bowl Rings in the bank
- AJ feels stronger, and was a full participant in practice
- No word on KJax's neck, so the problem must be non-injury related