'Alo folks, Steven here, an editor, moderator, previewer, recapper and weekend contributor at Windy City Gridiron, SB Nation's fellow home for the Chicago Bears. We have two things apparantly in common - both our teams are 7-1 and we both have a certain green-and-yellow-garbed group of football players that kept our teams from being undefeated right now. But, Sunday, Chicago - two teams enter, one team leaves... with a win. The other's merely 7-2. Okay, not quite Thunderdome.
Throughout the week, myself and other Bears fans will drop by to answer your questions. Feel free to ask us anything at all, including but not limited to...
- I think Charles Tillman just ballpunched another forced fumble.
- The impact Brandon Marshall has made in our passing game.
- The speed and efficiency at which J'Marcus Webb and Gabe Carimi punch tickets to the Bears' backfield.
- Brian Urlacher - may be an old man, but get the hell off his lawn.
- How much Matt Forte means to the Bears' offense.