In this time of uncertainty it feels like we're getting a little too stressed out. Will we keep Mario Williams? Will we keep Arian Foster? Will Uncle Bob move the team to LA? (Please don't hurt me) WR, NT, or kicker in the 1st round this coming April? Should we trade all of our picks to Denver for Tim Tebow?
So many serious questions to consider and stress over, so I wanted to provide a list of pointless questions that could be fun to hash out. I tried not to make the questions so far out there that they aren't semi-believable. Disclaimer: No, I don't expect ANY of the following situations to actually happen. This is purely for the fun of something a little different.
1) If Andrew Luck or RG3 slightly tweak something and somehow fall to us in the draft...do you take him?
2) What sort of trade would you consider for Brian Cushing?
3) If another team offered Foster a TON of money, causing the Texans to cut one large salary (one that has not been previously discussed, so Jacoby Jones, Turk, the old QB's, etc can't be considered) who do you cut in order to be capable of matching the offer? Note: this is considered impossible because the team wouldn't just start cutting players at random to keep Foster...I don't think.
4) What would it take for us to trade #80? Remember, he's been injured and he's starting to get up there in age for a WR. (Notice how I can't even write his name for this one.)
5) If you could look ahead and know that the Texans injury bug would be even WORSE in 2012 than this past year. Causing the team to (gasp) miss the playoffs. What would you do differently this offseason since this is no longer "our year" and no major changes would affect the 2012 season?
Let's have some fun with this, hopefully we can keep this light hearted. If it's popular I'll try to come up with some new questions later on in the off season.