This is just a post where I'm writng thoughts about a guy named Peyton and other NFL nonsense.
A couple of Peyton Manning related thoughts.
1. Peyton Manning must really like horses and money.
2. Here is some NFL math Peyton Manning at 80% is greater than Tim Tebow at 100%.
3. The Official theme of the Broncos should be John Denver's Rocky Mountain High.
If Broncos fans think Peyton is the key for them to win the Super Bowl this year they are smoking the good stuff.
4. This is a BIG gamble throwing in practice is not the same as throwing in a game.
5. Peyton could be one sack away from being the most expensive bench warmer ever.
1. How much was the bounty on Alex Smith NFC divisional round?
Not enough apparently
2. Why is Jacoby Jones still a Texan?
I'm not sure can I plead insanity.
3. The Bills overpaid for Mario Willams.
Even with the injury clauses he will be get anywhere from forty to fifty million.
4. . Is Dontari Poe the fastsest and scariest 350 pounder ever?
He must have thought he was chasing a Big Mac.
5. Which virgin is more annoying Tebow or the Justin Beiber?
I'm think there both equally annoying but that's just me.