I saw alot of sadness in the posts when Cap'n Ryans got traded and the loss of Mario and Winston did not help things so I wanted to have a positive post about the Texans to help keep the faith.
Good News Everyone!
1. We still have Toro.
2. At least we aren't the Saints.
3. Our mascot doesn't eat babies or fornicate with sisters.
4. The Texans still have one of the best running backs in the game.
5. We have two veterans on Offense Schaub and Andre "Motha Freaking Lights Out" Johnson.
6. Our defense has young defensive players Cushing and Watt.
7. We still have Myers as the anchor of the O-line.
8. We have Wade as our Defensive Guru."In Wade We Trust"
9. Brian Braman and Brian Cushing will continue to be insane.
10. We don't sound like an exotic dancer. "Glitter Kitties"
11. Our QB is coming off an injury but not four neck surguries
12. TJ Yates has shown to be a capable backup.
13. Wade Rick and Kubes will do what's best for the team.
14. The defense has had a full offseason to study Wade's teachings.
15. At least Tim Tebow or Glasselback is not your quaterback.