This will be short and sweet. Is there any value in bringing Vince Young in to compete for the backup job?
- He can't even spell accuracy.
- The pressure to perform may be to much in his home town.
- He could be a distraction.
- We know he's not a great passer.
- We know that his game is all about his legs and he's about to be 29.
- We also know that bringing him in could turn into a media circus if Schaub struggles a little early.
- His family is here.
- He has won at this level.
- Kubiak is a very good QB coach.
- Kubiak like to roll QB's out.
- This offense has a lot of 10-15 yard routes.
- He didn't have Andre Johnson or any receiver close to that level in Tennessee.
- We have a great running game.
- Excellent TE's
- Very good offensive line
I am personally neither for or against him being here as the #2 or #3. What do you think?
93 votes total