It's been a crazy couple of days. I'll say more after the jump. 41days till football
- Friday July 27, Holy cheese doodles this day blew chunks beacuse I was mourning the anniversary of the Hunter Pence trade. I spent the whole was listening to Micheal Bolton/Whitney Houston and chugging jack/ coke. Also stuffing my face with mint chocolate chip ice cream.
- Saturday July 28, Today was all-right. The only downer was that our beloved Andre gets hurt. I got to see the Texans NFL Yearbook/higlight package screaming 'MERICA at the Watt interception and AJs playoff touchdown. Also chukled at Arian's playoff touchdown when he juked that Bengals defender out of his shoes.
- Sunday July 29, I got NCAA 13 it is amazing. I accidentally ran in the referee. which made me chuckle. What blows me away is that defenders do not have physic abilities they have to recact to the football. I can't wait for Madden in about a month.
- Monday July 30, -was meh work and epic college football action
- TODAY JULY 31- Why you trade Hunter Pence to Giants Philles GM Now I won't get to see my fan-crush live in person till next year. Oh Whitney and Jack you sutain me.
I'll make it because this week is pre-season coming up.
on a serious note is CBS showing the preseason games? .