Given that, it seems as though we have to bring in a DT, even if only to provide competition and rest at the position for the remainder of camp. Below are the names of five folks available that might be a fit along with the team they played for last year:
- Luis Castillo (San Diego)
- Tommie Harris (San Diego for 1yr, Chicago before that)
- Kelly Gregg (KC for 1 year, Baltimore before that)
- Eric Foster (Indianapolis)
- Tony Brown (Out last year, previously Tennessee)
Of those, Luis Castillo intrigues me the most. He plays DE and DT, though he's had some health issues. At this point though, a DT with health issues is better than no DT at all.
Hopefully y'all have better ideas for a replacement DT than I do.