Tomorrow I catch a plane to Boston from Houston to follow "Our Texans
" to the sprawling metropolis of Foxbourough. Earlier this year I traveled to Chicago and have made the trek to Baltimore, Green Bay, Indianapolis and New Orleans. I must say the Baltimore fans are by far the most unwelcoming. I am hearing the Patriots
fans are not much better. Hard to believe when all you do is win. Patriots fans, show some sportsmanship and welcome those of us who have traveled 1300 miles to your stadium in the woods. But I digress.
My Top 10 Reasons Texans get a win this Sunday:
10. Arian will touch it 40 times with 8 receptions - Vince "Who"
9. Andre finds the end-zone twice in part because of the crappy patriot secondary
8. JJ demolishes the offensive line and "Tommy Boy" starts looking like Joe Flacco
7. Matt Schaub
has his best game of the year - Shutup all you media pundits
6. Brooks Reed
, Garrett Graham
, Derek Newton
and a 100% healthy J. Joe are playing this time around.
5. New England coughs up the ball with 2 Brady INT's with one of them being a picksix. Sorry Giselle - no excuses this year about "All Tommy can do is throw the ball and his guys have to catch it".
4. Beli"chick" comes down with the stomach flu rampant in the New England area and throws up all over himself on the sideline and coaches from the porcelain throne.
3. Brady has tough time hearing the play calls from Bele"chick" over the intermittent "hurling".
2. Texans are just better people, we tailgate better, we have better looking wowen, we are "in-shape", have tans and have a damn good football team.
1. Patriots Supremecy is long in the tooth and the kingdom that has been built begins to crumble at the edges with JJ Watt taking Tom Brady
"out of the game".