This season has resulted in the BRB team looking toward the draft much earlier than normal. Me, I quickly turned to the holidays. I will take any excuse to make the Texans more entertaining at the moment. Let's just dive right in.
Every Hou down in Hou-ville, liked football a lot..
But the Schaub, who lived just north of Hou-ville, Did NOT!
The Schaub hated football! The whole football season!
Now, you don't have to ask why. Everyone knew the reason.
It was because he had thrown interceptions against the Patriots and Bengals this past season.
The fans booed him for that reason.
"I am a two-time Pro Bowler, I won a playoff game", said the Schaub.
"How dare they boo me? I know what I'll do. I'll ruin their little game".
Then he got an idea!
An awful idea!
The Schaub got a wonderful, awful idea!
"I know just what to do!" The Schaub laughed in his throat.
And he a quickly hatched a plan to be the goat.
And he chuckled, and clucked, "What a great Schauby trick!
"With this football, I'll throw a pick-six!"
The Schaub dashed into the night, throwing pick-sixes left and right.
"I'll give you something to boo about, Texans fans", said the Schaub. "There will be no playoffs in your 2013 plans."
When it was all over, The Schaub had taken it all. The season was gone. Even the coach could no longer go on.
- The Myths Of Gary Kubiak: Part III
- Three And Out: Useless Predictions For Texans-Colts
- Texans-Colts 2013 Information: Game Time, TV Broadcast Schedule, Radio Broadcast, And Online Streaming
- 2014 NFL Draft: Teddy Bridgewater "Contemplating" Staying In School
- The Pregame Week 15: Texans @ Colts
- Bleach Social: Where Are You Watching Texans-Colts?