This is the end, but of course it won't come easy. Thhe Texans face Bud Adam's army of flying monkeys. The final gun has sounded and the clock shows 0:00 on it; the Texans had finally reached the end of the season, the
Emerald Ruby City, and the Wizard of BRB. On this quest to reach the wizard is Texans' owner Bob McNair, General Manager Rick Smith, quarterback Matt Schaub, and one lone Texans fan with a paper bag on his head.
The quartet stood before the great BRB Wizard as he said:
"You poor souls, I cannot leave you in this state. To each of you, I give a gift for finishing the season. To Mr. McNair, I give you a new head coach, in hope that this one will have a more multidimensional offense. To Mr. Smith, I give you a thank you card. It's not really for you but for Mr. McNair, who could have easily sent you packing with Gary Kubiak. To Mr. Schaub, I give you a pink slip and the freedom to spread your beard to a new home in the NFL. Finally, Texans fan, what would you like?
The Texans fan looked around and said:
"I just want to go back to the Playoffs, sir."
The Wizard took a long pause and finally replied:
"I cannot guarantee a playoff run, but a new quarterback and new coach will be a good start. Now we must get you back to Houston. Just rub Mr. McNair's head three times and say, 'There's no place like Texas.'"
Now that you've indulged in this mad exercise, check out this week's infographic.
- Report: Bill O'Brien Says He's Not Leaving Penn State, Bob McNair Says Search For New Texans Head Coach Continues
- Report: Houston Texans, Bill O'Brien Negotiating Contract For O'Brien To Become Head Coach
- Three And Out: Useless Predictions For Texans-Titans
- BRB Open Thread: College Football (Teddy Bridgewater's Bowl Game Is Today)
- Bleach Social: Where Are You Watching Texans-Titans?