The Jaguars were supposed to be an oasis for the Texans in the midst of the trench wars between the Patriots, Colts, and Broncos games. This game was supposed to the be the cupcake game on the college football schedule for Houston; if it was in fact a college game, the Texans would probably have had to pay the Jaguars to come. I mean, look at their quarterbacks - Blaine Gabbert and Chad Henne. How the mighty have fallen.
Matt Schaub started the spark for this dumpster fire. Case Keenum is here to make sure the inferno engulfs the Texans' season until it rises from the ashes like a phoenix with the first overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft. Before that happens, let's take a look at this week's Thursday Night Football game.
- Three And Out: Useless Predictions For Texans-Jaguars On Thursday Night Football
- Texans-Jaguars Injury Report: Who's On Track To Play Tomorrow Night In Jacksonville?
- Texans-Jaguars 2013 Information: Game Time, TV Broadcast Schedule, Radio Broadcast, And Online Streaming
- Bleach Social: Where Are You Watching Texans-Jaguars On Thursday Night Football?
- NFL Week 14 Game Capsule: Texans v. Jaguars