No, it's not the real thing. It's kinda like going out on a date expecting papabear and getting Shake, but it still counts.
There are six games on the docket tonight:
- Baltimore @ Tampa Bay: Last year's "defending" Super Bowl champions, now with one less murderer, head down to battle the Bucs.
- Cincinnati @ Atlanta: Tonight's ESPN game (so the one I'll probably watch). The Pride of Katy will make Tim proud for a drive or two before giving way to backups.
- St. Louis @ Cleveland: Because somebody has to play Cleveland. I guess.
- Washington @ Tennessee: RGIII and the rest of the Redskins will try to avoid the meth labs strewn throughout the state. Remember: it's all relative in Tennessee.
- Denver @ San Francisco: If this was a real game, it would definitely be the marquee match-up of the evening.
- Seattle @ San Diego: I promise to not make a single "whale's vagina" joke this year. Nope, not one.