If there is one thing that fans of the NFL draft cannot get enough of, it’s predictions. We predict the first overall pick, we predict (and fail) what out-of-left-field move the Seahawks will make in the first round, and sometimes we even try to predict what shenanigans Jerry Jones will pull that inevitably set Blogging the Boys on fire. For now, let’s keep our predictions simple and start off with everyone’s favorite – booms and busts.
You’re up, BRB. Give us your predictions for these five topics.
1. Biggest first round boom who is not named Teddy Bridgewater, Blake Bortles, Johnny Manziel, Jadeveon Clowney, or Khalil Mack?
2. Biggest first round bust who is not named Teddy Bridgewater, Blake Bortles, Johnny Manziel, Jadeveon Clowney, or Khalil Mack?
3. Best late round sleeper who can boom?
4. Riskiest prospect that you would gladly spend a pick on?
5. Riskiest prospect that you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole?
The floor is yours. Please clean up when you’re done.