I've refrained from posting my postseason thoughts here on BRB, primarily because I try to keep focused on your Houston Texans and, you know, we haven't really been to the playoffs yet. No more. A few thoughts on the 2007 playoffs as we await the New York Giants-New England Patriots rematch for the whole enchilada:
- I really thought the Colts were the best team in the NFL this year.
- I was terribly, terribly wrong.
- I truly dislike Phillip Rivers. To the point that it was really hard to root for the Chargers today, despite the fact that I want to see the Pats lose.
- Man...a Green Bay Super Bowl appearance would've been awfully sweet. But the Giants completely outplayed Favre & Co. tonight and deserve to head to Arizona.
- More on this later, but I've been a staunch Eli critic since he pulled that draft day stunt to force a trade out of San Diego. Righteous indignation aside, can I really bet against him when the Giants are getting nearly two (2) TDs?