Yes, I am blatantly ripping off lifehacker.com, so don't ask. (Note: Love that site!)
Nothing I can think of would ever beat the infamous Rosencopter of 2008, but what was your worst moment of 2009? Below is a list of possibilities, but please add your own or comment about ones you think should be at the top. In a couple of days, we'll vote on the season's worst moment. After this, we'll do the same for the season's best moment. Here are some of my thoughts in chronological order:
1. Kris Jenkins ragdolls Chris Myers
2. Mark Sanchez, aka "Poisy McPoise" or "Browning Nagle," converts all 86 3rd downs against us in Week 1 as the rookie QB spanks us on our home turf (it was actually 10-18, but it felt like all of them were converted.
3. Chris Johnson is invisible!
4. Chris Brown, noted goal-line back, fumbles into the end-zone against Jacksonville.
5. Chris Brown, noted goal-line back, stuffed by the Cards.
6. Owen Daniels injured in Week 8 versus the Bills.
9. Kris Brown, Part 2 (BE-SFs).
10. Chris "Nuke LaLoosh" Brown, noted golden-armed QB.
Which of these 10 deserve to move on the the Final 5 worst plays for your JUGGERNAUT in 2009? And what suggestions might you have?