The Colts have a chance to put an end to the Gary Kubiak era in Houston. "But Dunsmore, it's only Week Nine." How can this be the end? Allow me to connect the cover graphic and that previous statement. Much like Ned Stark, a good man who was locked in chains until his inevitable demise, Gary Kubiak, if he loses to the Colts, will seal his fate at the end of the season. With a loss, the Texans would fall to 2-6, leaving the only chance for Houston to make the playoffs is run the table or at least go 7-1. Given the track record of the 2013 edition of the Texans, this will most likely not happen. Thus, making Coach Kubiak a
dead fired man walking if he loses.
More from Battle Red Blog:
- Three And Out: Useless Predictions For Texans-Colts On Sunday Night Football
- Week 9 Texans Preview: The Last Mound Of Dirt
- BRB Open Thread: College Football (11/02/13)
- Houston Texans Injuries: Ben Tate Will Play Sunday Night, Arian Foster Gametime Decision
- Checking The Pulse: How Do You Feel About Rick Smith's Job Performance?