Damn Bud Selig for moving the
Astros Texans to the American League West. Damn him for making Houston play a game two time zones away. (Tim whispers in my ear) The Texans are in double-header on Monday night? They haven't been moved to the A.L. West? The Astros have warped my mind, you say? Chris Berman is calling the game and he has full reign to say "San Diego Super Chargers" as much as he wants? Now you're just talking crazy.
Moving on to the graphic you see below, this is just the first of hopefully 19 sets of pre-game and post-game infographics. At this time, I would like to ask you, the BRB readers: What you would like to see in these infographics going forward?
More from Battle Red Blog:
- Three And Out: Useless Predictions For Texans-Chargers
- Freddy's Letters: Previewing Chargers v. Texans
- Texans-Chargers 2013 Information: Game Time, TV Broadcast Schedule, Radio Broadcast, And Online Streaming
- Bleach Social: Where Are You Watching Texans-Chargers On Monday Night Football?
- The Houston Texans Super Happy And Optimistic Season Preview