To recap, here is the complete list of players the Texans have taken in the draft thus far:
1) Jadeveon Clowney - DE South Carolina (1.1)
2) Xavier Su'a-Filo - G UCLA (2.1)
3) C.J. Fiedorowicz - TE Iowa (3.1)
4) Louis Nix III - DT Notre Dame (3.19)
5) Tom Savage - QB Pittsburgh (4.35)
Overall, I'd say it's a pretty damn good haul thus far.
The best part is they've got another five picks left (6.1, 6.5, 6.35, 7.1, and 7.41)
Who will they take this round? How much will they be expected to contribute right away? Does this thread make my butt look big? At least one of these questions will be answered in the next round.
Stay tuned and keep the conversation coming! It's what we're doing here in the first place.