Well BRBers, we have officially entered the time of the year when nothing is happening – June. As a southern California native, June is a fantastical annual period of beach days, Disneyland, and cranking the air conditioning at all hours of the day. As a football fan, June is the miserable annual period of boredom, information droughts, and wishing there was a football game on at all hours of the day. Like it or not, we’re back in the dark ages again. To pass the time, let’s play a little game, shall we? How about a round of Would You Rather? The rules are quite simple – I ask the questions, you give the answers. Let’s do this, BRB…let’s get through this together.
1. If Ryan Fitzpatrick was not an option, would you rather start Case Keenum or Tom Savage?
2. After one year in the league, would you rather have Cordarrelle Patterson, Keenan Allen, or DeAndre Hopkins as the Texans’ number two receiver?
3. Would you rather have the Texans' 2014 draft haul or the Vikings' 2014 draft haul (Anthony Barr, Teddy Bridgewater, Scott Crichton, Jerick McKinnon, David Yankey, Antone Exum as the first six picks, respectively)?
4. Would you rather earn a wild card spot in the playoffs and beat the Titans twice, or earn a division title while losing to the Titans twice?
5. Would you rather go 8-8 for three seasons in a row and fall just short of the playoffs every year, or get absolutely destroyed by 35 points in the Super Bowl in front of over a hundred million viewers?
Got all the answers? Have some hard questions of your own? Sound off in the comments below.