For the Texans' offense -- which, sources tell me, is not an oxymoron -- the first half was 55 game minutes of suck and about 5 of, "Man, I'm glad DeAndre Hopkins' parents had carnal relations some time in the fall of 1991."
Quick hits, both good and bad (mainly bad):
- Kareem Jackson is tackling like it's 2010.
- Justin James Watt is bound and determined to bend E.J. Manuel's wookiee at some point today.
- Darryl Morris is all over the place.
- I fully expect Andre Johnson to redeem himself with a huge TD in the second half.
- I fully expect Ryan Fitzpatrick to continue to make me want to throw my dog at the TV.
Bills vs Texans coverage