Second quarter notes:
- OMDurga, somebody besides JJ Watt with a sack? And it's Whitney Mercilus? Oh, look at the nice flying pig.
- Blake Bortles broke Jared Crick's ankles. BOTH OF THEM.
- Oh, great, and Kareem Jackson is hurt. Is it time for the penalty machine, Eddie Pleasant, to make an appearance?
- Texans Battle Red Carpet Defense is on display against a crappy offense. This is scheme, not personnel.
- AJ Bouye needs a new neck as Allen Robinson scores the TD.
- I sometimes have no idea who Hoyer's intended receiver is.
- Arian Foster with the fumble. Kendall Lamm with the recovery? Wow.
- Field goal Nick Novak. Something something Randy Bullock, but at least #FatKicker had entertainment value.
- Allen Robinson drops a pass, and they are trying to blame Bortles? Ummmm, OK.
- These are two very poor teams. This game almost couldn't be uglier if they tried. Almost.
- I don't know what else to say about this defense. There's talent, but we don't do anything well as a team.
- As I was typing that, Andre Hal nabs a pick. Wow, what an awful throw by Bortles.
- I'm going to start using "Bortled" when I see a poor pass.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to us tomorrow.