Third quarter notes:
- Before his catch, Julius Thomas stonewalled JJ Watt. Ugh.
- Arian Foster blowing tackle angles against defenders. So smooth.
- Kareem Jackson done for the game with an ankle injury. If we were playing anybody but Blake Bortles or our QBs, we'd be in trouble.
- Both of these teams should be dropped back to NCAA Division I, and we could promote a couple from there to replace them. Not Oklahoma, though. LOL!
- AJ Bouye had a great view of the completion in front of him.
- Bang Bang and 2 YPC.
- Ben Jones gets submarined, and our 4th and 1 try loses yards. Everything about the play, from the call to the execution, was amateur.
- These teams both really suck.
- Thomas is left wide open in the middle of the field.
- RAC is just trolling us at this point.
- And then the Texans have too many players on the field? Unmazing.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to us tomorrow.