It would be an understatement to say that I am excited about the Battle Red Bag that is coming out tomorrow. If you know me at all, and if you know what tomorrow's date is, you can probably guess why.
But this post is not about tomorrow's Bag. It is about the Bags to come further in the future. Which means it's time for you to send your thought-provoking questions in the hopes that those missives might appear in a Bag down the road.
By now, I'm sure you know the drill. If you want to participate in next week's Battle Red Bag:
1) You should email me at mattycamp (at) gmail (dot) com.
2) Your email should contain a question that you want me to answer. It can be more or less anything. You might ask why I think Frozen has a really messed up sense of how to deal with a handicapped child and glosses over what would be an almost crippling lack of emotional growth. You might ask whether Brett Kollman is far more talented than this blog deserves (spoiler: yes). Hell, if you really trust me -- or if you have nowhere else to turn -- you might even ask me about something that has an actual impact on your life. Totally up to you, the question-asking person.
3) If you want to ensure that the question is actually read, you should put something in the subject line of the email like "Battle Red Bag" or "Question for the Bag" or "BFD's sponge baths are drying out my cuticles."
4) You should (a) be aware that, at times, not every question will be answered in the week it was received, depending on the volume of questions and (b) check back in about five days to read the answers.
5) You should also be aware that questions left in the comments to the "Call for Questions" posts will not be used...unless they are really good or I need filler or I just otherwise choose to do so.
Texans vs Dolphins coverage