Third quarter notes:
- DHop with a catch. Hooray!
- Domata Peko with the most disgusting dance in human history.
- Wow, heckuva catch by Cecil Shorts. Can we cut him now?MNF Live: Texans v. Bengals (Second Quarter)
- Johnathan Joseph bobbles the ball 97 times and finally manages to pull it in. Very nice play, and perhaps he has a second career as a professional juggler.
- Alfred Blue reminds me of Ron Dayne but in a worse way.
- It's TJ Yates' world; we're just living in it.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
Texans vs Bengals coverage