First quarter notes:
- CJF managed to catch a pass and run after. Somebody mark the date and time.
- The Saints' defense is just really freaking awful.
- DeAndre Hopkins is really freaking good. If the Saints think Brandon Browner can cover DHop all game, we might drop 50.
- Browner couldn't cover a rock.
- Browner would probably get tagged with a PI while trying to cover said rock.
- Frustrating to see Alfred Blue continuing to play ahead of Jonathan Grimes...or Cecil Shorts for that matter.
- Ryan Griffin with a TD. Somebody please mark the date and time.
- Ryan Griffin shows the field presence only a Texan TE could exhibit.
- This meatloaf is gonna be AWESOME!
- I also made mashed potatoes and green peas. #themoreyouknow
- Benardrick McKinney diagnosed the poop out of a screen to C.J. Spiller. This is a fine looking young player.
- MDC: "Against the Saints' D, even Tim would look like an actual QB." A Mini-Me version, I assume.
- Wow, Akeem Hunt has some serious quicks. Get the man more carries!
- kdentify is a spam banning machine.
- GO MEATLOAF!!!
- Vince Wilfork lead-blocking for JJ Watt?
- Cecil Shorts III with a TD. Somebody get Weston a rag.
- This offense is night and day different from the beginning of the season. Same with the defense. Even Dr. Jekyll doesn't think it's plausible, but there it is.
- Jadeveon Clowney is going to do something today. I can feel it.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to us tomorrow.
Saints vs Texans coverage