Second quarter notes:
- Brian Hoyer gonna Hoyer.
- Brandon Browner with a penalty on a return? LOLOLOLOLOL!
- Oh, Johnathan Joseph, you almost had an easy pick-six.
- Your Texans have the best tackling CBs in the league.
- This meatloaf is so, so awesome.
- Kevin Johnson with outstanding coverage on Willie Snead. KJ can ball.
- I really think the basis of the offensive turnaround is the line play. It's immeasurably better.
- Stephone Anthony is another great-looking young defensive player. Flies to the ball and finishes.
- This offense just doesn't click well when they play a "classic" offensive strategy. They need a little razzle dazzle, and they feed off it.
- Thanks, Sean Payton, for the FG instead of going for it.
- This team needs more Jonathan Grimes. And Akeem Hunt.
- Grimes with the Wild-Bull.
- Goodness, Hoyer, dump the damn ball before you get it, especially when there's laundry already on the field.
- The Saints don't do a good job creating a pass rush, but our offensive line is playing well.
- I should write a one-man play: An Ode to Meatloaf. It'd be me bathing in mashed potatoes while dipping meatloaf in it. I should do a Kickstarter for it.
- Especially for him, Drew Brees looks really off-target with his throws.
- Eddie Pleasant. Wow.
- Kai Forbath. Wow.
- Brandon Browner mugs DeAndre Hopkins, and no flag is thrown.
- That wasn't a great end to the half.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to us tomorrow.
Saints vs Texans coverage