Third quarter notes:
- Nate Washington draws the DPI, which is fortunate because he likely would've dropped the pass anyway.
- Ryan Griffin with a long catch and run from Brian Hoyer. Things I didn't think I'd ever type.
- Alfred Blue will get props for his TD run - as he should - but DeAndre Hopkins cleared the path for him over the last couple yards.
- J.J. Watt really needs a more competitive league. The NFL is just too damned easy for him.
- The Amazon running box thing is kinda freaky.
- Johnathon Grimes with a clutch fumble recovery. Whew.
- The offensive line is playing an outstanding game.
- Charles James II makes things happen.
- I just can't get over how different this team looks. We've gone from legit LOL to legit playoff contender in the past three weeks. And, no, the BE-SFs game still doesn't count.
- Other things I never thought I'd type: Cecil Shorts III running the Wildbull makes me smile.
- Seeing Jay Prosch in the game makes me weep.
- Kendall Lamm seeing a lot of snaps at "TE."
- Watt laughs at your blocking attempts.
- Jadeveon Clowney held, no call. Rubbish.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to us tomorrow.
Saints vs Texans coverage