Unfortunately (or fortunately, i'll grant there may be some people out there who believe Brandon Weeden can be a starting quarterback in this league other than his wife and mother) Brian Hoyer didn't recover from his concussion in time to be available to play today. That means we'll be starting Weeden, with B.J. Daniels backing him up.
Additionally, Rahim Moore hasn't recovered from whatever illness he's been battling for the past few weeks (though I struggle to believe he would have been active even if he were the picture of health), and Cecil Shorts III is still recovering from the hamstring injury that cut short his contributions last week against the Colts.
Jared Crick is suffering from a back injury and is officially questionable for today's game. While Crick has regressed from his performance last season (though that may, in part, be explained by the fact that Romeo Crennel installed more of his defense in this, his second season), if he's not available, that poses an issue for the strength and flexibility of our defensive line.
For the Titans, Marcus Mariota is out with his sprained MCL, and fans have suggested that they shut him down for the season. That means we're facing Zach Mettenberger again, for the fourth time in his short career.
- G Oday Aboushi (coach's indifference)
- TE Garrett Graham (coach's indifference)
- QB Brian Hoyer (concussion)
- S Rahim Moore (illness, coach's indifference)
- CB Darryl Morris (coach's indifference)
- WR Cecil Shorts III (hamstring)
- LB Justin Tuggle (coach's indifference)
- S Josh Aubrey (coach's indifference)
- WR Damaris Johnson (coach's indifference)
- QB Marcus Mariota (knee)
- DE Ropati Pitoitua (coach's indifference)
- T Jeremiah Poutasi (coach's indifference)
- WR Andrew Turzilli (coach's indifference)
- CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson (coach's indifference)