The Texans are in Buffalo to face the Bills this afternoon, and there's already drama before Inactives are even published. Brandon Brooks, our guard, wasn't feeling well before kickoff and ended up leaving in an ambulance from Ralph Wilson Stadium. According to some media talking heads, Brooks has a history of ulcers and wasn't looking well at all this morning. If Brooks can't go, this would re-shuffle our offensive line, with Oday Aboushi starting in Brooks' place. This keeps right tackle Derek Newton at his regular spot. I don't like this idea against the Bills, though the Bills did just put Kyle Williams on IR.
Buffalo has already listed Seantrel Henderson as doubtful with an illness, which would put Jordan Mills in the starting lineup if he doesn't suit up. They've already ruled Nigel Bradham, John Miller and Karlos Williams out due to respective ankle, ankle, and shoulder injuries.
For the Texans, though we missed J.J. Watt in two practices with a groin injury, he's ready to go today. Other than Brooks, none of our inactives show any sign of illness or injury. They're just worse than the other options.
- G Brandon Brooks (illness)
- TE Garrett Graham (coach's indifference)
- S Rahim Moore (coach's indifference)
- CB Darryl Morris (coach's indifference)
- DE Jeoffrey Pagan (coach's indifference)
- LB Justin Tuggle (coach's indifference)
- QB Brandon Weeden (coach's indifference)
- LB Nigel Bradham (ankle)
- CB Mario Butler
- DE Lavar Edwards
- T Seantrel Henderson (illness)
- QB Josh Johnson
- G John Miller (ankle)
- RB Karlos Williams (shoulder)