I realize that the most obvious questions I will get from this call are along the lines of:
What the?! What is this crap? Why is MDC asking for questions AGAIN when he hasn't even answered the previous round of well-crafted queries?
And those are all fair questions. I mean, they are somewhat whiny, given that you get all of this stuff for free, but I see your point nonetheless.
I have good news, however. The answers to the last call for questions are going up later today. So this post is just an effort to keep the freight train on the rails.
Anyway, in case you don't already know the drill:
As before, here are the guidelines you should follow if you would like to submit a question to the Battle Red Bag:
1) You should email me at mattycamp (at) gmail (dot) com.
2) Your email should contain a question that you want me to answer. It can be more or less anything. You might ask why I think Big Hero Six is primarily about selling out and abandoning altruistic dreams in favor of cold, hard cash. You might ask whether Tim's leadership of Battle Red Blog is one of the ten best things to come out of the internet age (spoiler alert: yes). Hell, if you really trust me -- or if you have nowhere else to turn -- you might even ask me about something that has an actual impact on your life. Totally up to you, the question-asking person.
3) If you want to ensure that the question is actually read, you should put something in the subject line of the email like "Battle Red Bag" or "Question for the Bag" or "BFD's shaved buttocks."
4) You should (a) be aware that, at times, not every question will be answered in the week it was received, depending on the volume of questions and (b) check back in about five (or ten or [insert number]) days to read the answers.
5) You should also be aware that questions left in the comments to the "Call for Questions" posts will not be used...unless they are really good or I need filler or I just otherwise choose to do so.
Chiefs vs Texans coverage