Through the first seven games of the season, the Texans were a train wreck carting dumpster fires. Now? Playoffs? Stay tuned and see!
First quarter notes:
- Bernadrick McKinney just knocked the snot out of Bortles. He's such a great straight-line athlete.
- J.J. Watt with his first sack of the game. We might need a bunch of S signs made like they use K signs for pitchers.
- Duane Brown picks up the wrong guy on a blitz, and we're forced to punt. Not a good play by Brown.
- Watt is having a monster game already. Wow.
- We've reverted back to playing the CBs 8 yards off the LOS. Not a good plan.
- I know you've got to take chances, but going for it on fourth down wasn't a good idea by the Jags.
- MOAR Jaelen Strong, please?
- Drive stalls, Nick Novak nails the FG, and your Houston Texans are up 3-0.
- When we talk about players that have helped turn around the season, Brian Peters needs to be a part of the conversation.
- Ditto Johnathan Joseph.
- Ditto ditto Whitney Mercilus.
- DeAndre Hopkins' catch radius is simply ridiculous.
- Duane Brown down and it looks terrible. This is really bad news. This is potentially a huge blow as Brown is an absolute rock on the offensive line.
- Brian Hoyer is...frustrating.
- End of the first quarter with the good guys up 3-0.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to us tomorrow.
Jaguars vs Texans coverage
Big Cat Country