Fourth quarter notes:
- Have I mentioned how much I hate car commercials at Christmas? I think once or twice.
- Whitney Mercilus with his third sack, and he's having a beast of a game.
- Speaking of players who just don't look the same, Alfred Blue is running with vision and patience. Still not much burst, but he's running with intentionality. /Spencer'd
- B.J. Daniels calls a time-out while in the wildbull formation...with a WR completely uncovered. I guess he wants to give the Glitter Kitties a chance to match up better? STAHP it. NOW NOW NOW.
- The CB is playing 10 yards off DeAndre Hopkins, yet Hoyer throws to CJF over the middle. Speaking of STAHP IT NOW NOW NOW.
- 20 minutes left in the game.
- This should be a TD for Kareem Jackson after Johnathan Joseph's strip. Regardless, great play by Joseph.
- Rubbish call. BS, Mike, there's enough evidence.
- Daniels channeling Marciano on special teams today.
- Brian Hoyer hoyers a ball high and behind Hopkins, which is then picked off. Those accuracy issues again.
- Brian Cushing saves a TD with a tackle, and J.J. Watt gets his second sack of the game. The Texans with a huge stop after facing 2nd and 4 at their own 6 yard line.
- Is it me or does Watt always look like he's affecting a duck face on still shots?
- Ladies and gentlemen, there are 15 minutes left. Bring on the fourth quarter!
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to us tomorrow.
Jaguars vs Texans coverage
Big Cat Country