The Houston Texans regain their lead and head into the second half up 20-17 over the Tennessee Titans.
Live blogging second quarter:
- This offensive line is painful to watch.
- Kareem Jackson, c’mon man.
- Jaelen Strong! Why do they all hate him so much? Overthrown by Brock Osweiler.
- Ouch, that doens’t look good for C.J. Fiedorowicz. (Update: Reportedly a knee injury)
- Quintin Demps INT!
- Followed shortly by an Osweiler INT.
- Which DeMarco Murray converts to a TD. Tied game.
- Oh look, Tyler Ervin did a good thing. Plus a penalty on Tennessee.
- What just happened with that clock management?
- Pass interference gives Houston a chance to kick the field goal.
- And it’s good.
Alright, Texans’ fans. The comments section is yours to discuss your observations, make predictions and analyze the third quarter.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.