As we head into the second quarter on Monday Night Football, Houston is up 6-0 with two field goals.
Live blogging the first quarter:
- Brock out here nearly throwin’ INTs already.
- A.J. Bouye with some beautiful coverage, there.
- Look! Tyler Ervin made a decent return! You go, Tyler Ervin!
- Whoa, Bouye again!
- Texans, Broncos trading three-and-outs. I do love a good defensive matchup.
- Lamar Miller! YES!!
- Ug, Will Fuller WHY DO YOU DO THESE THINGS?!
- Ouch, Derek Newton is down, that does not look good.
- 3-0, Texans on the board first.
- Guys, I really want an A.J. Bouye jersey right now.
- Houston moving the ball downfield nicely, actually.
- Do Nuk & Glock have the same playbook here?
- Deep in Denver territory, another successful field goal attempt for the Texans.
- Denver has the ball back, and C.J. Anderson appears injured as the first quarter ends.
What are your thoughts on the first quarter, Texans’ fans? Take over the comments section below, and let’s talk Texans, Broncos, and anything else MNF related.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.