Houston heads into the second quarter down 0-14 to the Vikings. It has been a quarter dominated by the Vikings, with the Texans’ offense barely able to stay on the field. This is your live thread for the second quarter.
Live blogging the first quarter:
- Clowney sighting!
- That Vikings’ TD looked too easy. Wow, JJo, wake up.
- Three & out for Houston. Brock just looks uncomfortable.
- This could get ugly real fast if the Vikings’ offense just runs through us and the Texans’ offense can’t stay on the field.
- Vikings up by 14 now, at least partially due to that Clowney facemask call.
- Hey, Tyler Ervin didn’t fumble that kick/give us godawful field position! Progress, people.
- There’s another three & out.
- Wait, Ervin did a good punt return??
- Well that was about eight feet to the right.
The comments section is yours, y’all! Share your thoughts, reactions, and predictions below, as Houston heads into the second quarter in Minnesota.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.