Live blogging first quarter:
- A first down catch by C.J. Fiedorowicz.
- DEANDRE HOPKINS!
- ... gets robbed of a touchdown. KITTEN.
- Brock Osweiler doing a decent job of moving the ball.
- And the field goal offense is here, y’all!
- Andre Hal with the stop!
- CLOWNEY. HOLY KITTEN!
- Punt from Oakland.
- A bad spot and Houston doesn’t go for it on fourth and inches. Sigh.
- Wow. Johnathan Joseph with a HUGE pass interference call. 33 yards.
- Oakland in the red zone as we move into the second.
You know the drill, Texans fans! The comments section is yours to discuss the Texans, the Raiders, and anything else game related.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.