Houston heads into the second half tied 10-10 with the Raiders. Houston will punt to start the third quarter.
Live blogging second quarter:
- Touchdown, Oakland.
- Wow, this is getting ugly fast.
- Tyler Ervin with the fumble on the punt return.
- Houston holds Oakland to a field goal, an impressive defensive stand by the Texans.
- Almost intercepted. Bad toss by Brock Osweiler under pressure.
- C.J. Fiedorowicz with a near fumble, ruled an incomplete pass.
- And he makes up for it with a big catch.
- Lamar Miller with a huge run that is ruled down at the .5 yard line.
- Osweiler catches his own batted pass, so that’s a thing.
- Braxton Miller in for the touchdown!!!
- Raiders with a quick set of downs; football goes back to the Texans.
- DEANDRE ALL DAY!
- The Raiders miss a potentially huge catch, and Houston takes over.
- Osweiler hands the ball right back to Oakland. First interception of the night for Houston’s QB.
- Houston stifles the Oakland run game once again.
- Johnathan Joseph with solid coverage, and a turnover on downs for the Raiders.
- Will Fuller nearly grabs a deep ball, but we head to halftime with a Khalil Mack sack.
This is your third quarter live thread for Texans-Raiders. You can use the comments section to discuss the game and make predictions.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.