The Texans are down 14-7 as we head into the second half at NRG Stadium. This is your live thread for the third quarter.
Live blogging the second quarter:
- Houston headed down the field into Chargers’ territory.
- A HUGE pickup by Will Fuller on third down. 1st down at the five yard line.
- Pass interference call on San Diego as they try to hold on to Hop.
- OSWEILER in the end zone!! Texans up 7-0.
- Another penalty on A.J. Bouye.
- Well, Inman was just wide open out there. Thank you, Quintin Demps. All tied up at 7-7.
- Another nice grab by Fuller.
- Lamar Miller fighting for those yards.
- OH GOD. WHY, BROCK!? Just a bad look on that interception.
- Demps getting bested by Melvin Gordon. Safety position really struggling out there.
- And a touchdown from Philip Rivers to Tyrell Williams. Rough.
- Houston stalls on third and long, punts with less than a minute left in the half.
- Chargers get close enough for a field goal attempt, but miss. Headed into halftime with the good guys down 14-7.
The third quarter of the Texans - Chargers bout is underway now. You can use the comments section to discuss all aspects of the game in real time with your fellow Texans’ fans. Hopefully the second half errs in our favor.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.