The Texans’ defense is doing their job, containing Andrew Luck and Company and forcing a turnover. The Houston offense continues to struggle, but we are headed to the second quarter tied at 3-3. This is your second quarter discussion thread.
Live blogging first quarter:
- Wow, yes, let’s start with a near fumble. Nice recovery by the kid Akeem Hunt there.
- The great DeAndre Hopkins overthrown.
- Another play attempting to shove Lamar Miller up the middle into traffic, another play with no gain. Weird how that works.
- Texans can’t convert on third down, punt by Lechler starts the Colts at the 11 yard line.
- A first down gained by Frank Gore.
- Oh kitten. Andrew Luck just had a career-long run against the Texans. Lovely.
- Texans with a HUGE defensive stand there, hold the Colts to a field goal.
- Brock Osweiler goes DOWN.
- QUINTIN DEMPS, I LOVE YOU.
- Alfred Blueeeee with a pair of solid runs. Texans with a first down.
- Oh how fun, let’s kick another field goal. 3-3 all.
- A nice defensive series by Houston and the Colts punt.
You know the drill, Texans’ fans. The comments section is yours to discuss the Texans, Colts and anything else about the matchup.
NOTE: Please do not post any images, videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB's live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you're on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.
NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it's celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.